Time to spill the beans I guess, lol
I love jelly beans so I couldn't resist posting this pic, lol
Kinda mean of me to keep my readers wondering who on earth I am talking about, this quilt teacher who inspired me and 2 of my friends to fly down to FL so we could do 2 workshops with her.
I have followed this quilter for several years, in fact all I have to do is type the letter 'q' into the box at the top of my computer screen where the URL is and her blog/website pops up.
Scraps is totally her thing. She has written 3 books about scraps. She also loves XL men's shirts. She has also designed awesome mystery quilts.
Have you guessed yet?
No?
Well then I better tell you right now who she is...
Bonnie K. Hunter
If you are not familiar with Bonnie and Quiltville please go run as fast as you can right now over to her blog and website and check it out! There is tons of info there. Free patterns plus tips and tutorials. Her blog is a joy to read. Until next time...

3 comments:
Cool!! Have fun!!!
Oh you lucky girl!!!!! How awesome is that!
I love Jelly Beans....
Have fun!!
Post a Comment