Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
OH wow! Awesome!! Where did you fine/hear about this video K?
The Little Drummer Boy is my hubbies favorite Christmas song - bet he would like this one! I had not seen this, thanks for sharing!!Merry Christmas!!
Nothing like a little drum-break!Thanks.
One of my friends posted this on Facebook. I never liked The Little Drummer Boy, but this version totally changes my mind! Awesome!
That was awesome....but oh brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Did you really post every day in November? I have been so busy lately that I missed out on a lot of things. Have a lot of reading to do.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH wow! Awesome!! Where did you fine/hear about this video K?
The Little Drummer Boy is my hubbies favorite Christmas song - bet he would like this one! I had not seen this, thanks for sharing!!
Merry Christmas!!
Nothing like a little drum-break!
Thanks.
One of my friends posted this on Facebook. I never liked The Little Drummer Boy, but this version totally changes my mind! Awesome!
That was awesome....but oh brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Did you really post every day in November? I have been so busy lately that I missed out on a lot of things. Have a lot of reading to do.
Post a Comment