Friday, October 28, 2011

Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2011

Amy from Amy's Creative Side is hosting yet again another Blogger's Quilt Festival for Fall 2011.
Click on the pic to go to her website to see more great quilts!
Here's my entry 
This fall inspired quilt was a panel, cut up and pieced together with solid squares.  I quilted it on my mid arm and learned a lot since it was one of the first quilts I quilted on the frame.
I just smile every time I look at it :D
Until next time...

8 comments:

Allie said...

Wow I love it - what a cheery quilt to hang on your wall!

Margaret said...

Fall , Autumn, is such a colour- full season, the oranges and burnt orang, russet and red all joining together make a lovely display, you have captured that in the multi panels on your panel.

Rachel said...

Nice! It's very Fall-ish. I love the colours!

Eileen said...

What a lovely fall quilt. So nice. Thanks for sharing and have a great day

Julie Fukuda said...

What a great little hanging for fall ... but what's up with the finger?

Quilt Genius said...

That is a great use of a panel. :)

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Tina in Boston said...

Love the appliques!

Kit Lang said...

Great use of a panel! Thanks for sharing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails