Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December, already?!?

It's December already!?!  The last month of 2010 is upon us.
Busy month for us all, let's hope we can get some "me" time doing some quilting for fun.
Let's hope that I can get my pics from my camera that's broken.  Any recent pics I've posted here have been from my hubby's camera.  Maybe I could borrow it from him on an extremely long term basis?  I'll let you know LOL.   It's been snowing here practically every day for 2 weeks.  Cold too.  Yuck.  Stay warm and do lots of quilting everyone.  Until next time...

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Let the FESTIVITIES begin!!!!

HO! HO! HO!

Crispy said...

I'll have lots of time for me time...no decorating going on here :0).

If your camera has a memory card, there may be a slot on the front of your computer you can put it in and access the photos. If you don't have the slot, you can pick up a cheap card reader and access them that way. Once you have it put in a slot, click on (My) Computer, double click on the camera link (usually labeled Drive F:), click on the first line and the photos will come up. Select all and copy and paste them to your picture file. Hope this helps :0)

Crispy

Allie said...

I can't believe it's December already! Stay warm and yep, borrow hubby's camera. Maybe make a pink camera bag for it....

Brenda said...

I love to see snow falling, it's so pretty. And it gives you a reason to curl up and watch a movie, or go grab a tea/coffe/hot chocoate, and sew the day away.
Merry Christmas!! that will come upon me really fast this year, I know it, so I might as well start getting ready now, so - have a great one!!! And stay warm!!!

Micki said...

December really came so quickly. Hope your pics problem straightens out.
Micki

Dena said...

I've always loved the time between Thanksgiving and the New Year. The kids and I would spend everyday baking, singings carols, watching holiday movies, making decorations to put up with our ever-growing collection, or driving around looking at Christmas lights. So many memories.

Myra said...

I could love the idea of postponing the festivities for another month!!! Not into prepping for it at all, cause I don't want to break from my "on a roll" in the sewing room...

Getting geared up for another PhD Challenge again, for 2011. Are you game to join in on it again K?
Nudge-nudge-Wink-wink.... 8-)

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I can't believe where the year has gone!!! Seems the years are going faster and faster!

I hope you get your camera working in time for the holidays. We plan to take a ton of photos this year as our little boy will be experiencing his first Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Kathy!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Whew it has been busy! Hope that you are staying warm - and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails