Sheesh! I haven't posted in 2 weeks. Time just gets away sometimes....
The retreat was wonderful, got quite a bit accomplished but I don't have any pics! My camera decided to not work at all, period! Ugh! Not good timing at all. Will "borrow" some pics from my friends to show you all the good stuff that went on during that weekend.
On a sad note an aunt of mine passed away as well as a member of my Wednesday night quilt group.
Construction is still ongoing at my house, bathroom #2 should be finished by Friday. Hardwood floors will be installed starting December 1st. Our kitchen cabinetry was to be installed on Tuesday the 23rd but is now delayed 2 weeks which is December 14th.
Went to a workshop last Saturday, it was a mini Mystery quilt. Was lots of fun and no, no pics because my camera doesn't work. It's a real bummer not having a camera that works let me tell you!
And because a post needs a pic here's one taken of the 3 dogs, hanging out on the gorgeous subfloor in our living room.
Until next time...

5 comments:
Ugh no camera - that has to be frustrating! I guess I won't complain about my batteries dying after only 5 pics.
So sorry about your aunt and friend.
It still looks as if the older dog isn't too trusting of his younger "siblings"....LOL I know what you mean about time getting away from us.....I am very far behind on blogs and nearly everything right now. *sigh*
Hey fellow Sheltie owner...love the pic of the pups...we have two. Tigger is 14 months old and Faith is 2 and 1/2. Don't you just love the fact that quilters are pet owners too....makes them the best people in my world.
Hmmmm, camera.... with Santa coming, who knows what will happen!
And living throught a contstucion zone is not fun at all - especaily with delays!
It is all worth it in the end, but not fun to live through.
I am glad you got to get away retreating, hope you enjoyed yourself and made it a fun time. Maybe it's good not to have 'proof' of what you were up too! ;-) Camera not working might have been a good thing.... lol!
what gorgeous dogs!
x
Post a Comment