It is time to say what I would like to accomplish for the month of March for
First up is peicing block #9 from FQS Designer Mystery BOM #2. I cannot believe there is only 3 more blocks to complete and then it will time to assemble the quilt top. I just know it is going to be gorgeous!
The other thing I want to complete this month is quilting and binding one of my Schnibbles.
There are some other projects I would like to make progress on (Jan, Feb and March Schnibbles) but that won't be possible as Spring Break is coming up and that means vacation! Until next time...

10 comments:
Good luck with your goals...are you going anywhere for vaca??
amazed at what you're accomplishing!
OOOOOO...are the Bananas going someplace warm and wonderful again for vacation?
wow that little lot will keep you busy!
xx
Sounds like so fun things in the works plus a vacation. Good times ahead for you!
Enjoy your March projects. I am busy stitching on mine!
Sounds good! Don't have too much fun! LOL!
Can't wait to see!
I think you have a very reasonable list for a vacation month. Enjoy that vacation!!
Great projects - can't wait to see them, and I hope you have a blast on your vacation!
Post a Comment