Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Pineapples

For the past few days I've been working on my pineapple blocks. I had one completed and 24 to go.


I'm pleased to show my pineapple paper-piecing stack pictured above which includes 8 finished blocks and 16 that look like this...


This pattern was from a workshop I took at Quilt Canada 2004 taught by Brenda Brayfield from BC. Her book is from AQS and is called Log Cabin Rediscovered by Machine. I thoroughly enjoyed her class. She has a different way to paper piece where the fabric goes on the printed side of the foundation along the fabric placement lines.


Check out Brenda's book, I recommend it. Like I said it's published by AQS . Until next time...

2 comments:

Myra said...

Oh you busy little bee K!!! You go girl! 8-)
I see Lilly visited you... 8-)
Back into the sewing room I go now...gotta keep up with you! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I haven't done much paper piecing, but the way you explain it, it seems pretty easy.

Good luck with your blog. I too am pretty new to this blogging, and have only been up and running a month or so myslef.

Take care,

Gill :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails