Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Quilting vicariously through you!Enjoy!
It's party time - woohoo! See you tomorrow. :-)
Oh glad you are coming to the party. Can't wait to see what you will be working on. Gorgeous as usual I'm sure!See you tomorrow.
See you there! Are you having good snacks?
Yippee - I'm so glad you're coming to the party Katherine! Can't wait to sew with ya!
see ya there...it's going to be fun!
I hope you have had a wonderful sewinf day.Ulla
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Quilting vicariously through you!
Enjoy!
It's party time - woohoo! See you tomorrow. :-)
Oh glad you are coming to the party. Can't wait to see what you will be working on. Gorgeous as usual I'm sure!
See you tomorrow.
See you there! Are you having good snacks?
Yippee - I'm so glad you're coming to the party Katherine! Can't wait to sew with ya!
see ya there...it's going to be fun!
I hope you have had a wonderful sewinf day.
Ulla
Post a Comment