Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Sampler Pic

Here's the last (I think!) installment of the Saturday Sampler series.  Check back here for the first installment from back in September/09 if you want to read it from the very beginning.  That means this is block 20 if I counted correctly.  Must check on that!

This hand pieced block is called Churn Dash.  It has several other names as well.  Other than Star blocks this block is one of my all time favourites.  Thank you for all your comments on this quilt.  My goal is to have this quilted before the end of the year.  When that's done I'll post a pic of the entire quilt.
I think I have another idea for another Saturday series.  I quite enjoyed doing this one.  Be sure to check back to see next Saturday, alright?    Until next time...

8 comments:

annieb said...

Thanks for your block show. Good luck getting it quilted this year!

Myra said...

Yay! K has a 1 year goal for her Sampler!!! I am hoping to get my sampler blocks put into a quilt top this year...
Maybe I should join you in a Saturday Sampler post pic? hmmm? 8-)

Crispy said...

Hummm wondering what you will be showing next :o)

Crispy

tich said...

Funnily enough the Churn Dash is one of my favourite blocks too! I think I might do something with it, once I have got rid of some of these UFOs. Thanks for sharing.
tich

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Looking good! Good luck with the quilting. :-)

Allie said...

I love Churn Dash! I've really enjoyed your Saturday pics, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Dee said...

It's looking great! Are you handquilting?

Jossie said...

Nice block! Is this quilt going to be finished this year? Can't wait to see it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails